Monday, September 1, 2014

BLOGMAP

This unfamiliar template is Blogger Simple. The peaceful, uncluttered look fits the theme of my blog, and I don't want to give that up--but people are having trouble navigating. I have it set on Timeslide, my favorite layout, but you can change the appearance from your side by clicking one of the choices on the black horizontal bar at the top. I might even change it myself from time to time.

Want to leave a comment? That link is at the bottom of each individual post.

Want to check out other posts without going back to the main page? Click the forward or back arrow in the upper left corner.

Want to subscribe? Read more about me? Hover your cursor along the edge of the upper right side, and tabs for my sidebars pop out.

My plan is to post once a week on Tuesdays, Lord willing, as long as I have something to share.

Welcome all. Drop on in anytime. Blog door's always open.

No comments:

Post a Comment