Sunday, January 4, 2015

TWELVE ANSWERS: DAY TEN


On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love  sent to me ten ladies dancing…

Jonathan,                                                                                   1-4

Ten women in fancy dress have appeared at my door, saying that they’re to dance for me. They also say that they’re ladies, but this isn’t behavior appropriate for ladies. I’m beginning to wonder what sort of man you must be, and what sort of woman you believe me to be. I must insist that you apologize and come for these people. They will not leave, saying that you sent them. At least now there’s something to be done with so much milk and eggs.

One more thing distresses me greatly, Jonathan, and that is the unevenness of my table. There are more “ladies” than gentlemen, and you are desperately needed here.                                                

Hopefully, Alicia. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment